This recipe is my family's favorite. It's sweet and spicy and easy to
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons Bourbon whiskey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Sauté chicken in a large skillet over medium high heat until cooked through
(no longer pink).
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, garlic powder, pineapple juice,
whiskey, pepper and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved and pour over chicken.
Let simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until sauce is thickened to taste.
Yield: 2 servings
From the kitchen of GrannyB.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.