Christmas Cornish with
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 Cornish game hens
- 3 cups cooked wild rice (6 ounce package)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 ounces walnuts pieces
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 1/3 cup port wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Wash hens and pat dry. Season with salt, paprika and pepper. Rub lightly
- Add remaining ingredients for stuffing and toss lightly. Divide stuffing
among hens and truss.
- Place in roasting pan and roast 1 hour or until tender in preheated 350
degree F oven.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cornish Hen Recipes