As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 Tyson Cornish Hens, halved
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups dry bread crumbs
- In large bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery
salt, paprika, salt and pepper. Dip each Cornish half into mixture. Coat with
bread crumbs. Arrange in single layer in large shallow baking pan.
- Bake uncovered in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cornish Hen Recipes