Orange Cornish Game Hens
- 3 Cornish game hens
- 1 box Rice-A-Roni (herb and butter, wild rice or chicken)
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 small jar orange marmalade
- Prepare Rice-A-Roni as per instructions on the box, using one cup of orange
juice in place of one of the cups of water.
- Stuff hens with Rice-A-Roni. Place the hens in a round 9-inch pan and put
extra rice in the center with the giblets from the hens. Salt and pepper the
- Place pan in Dutch oven on three bottle caps (so the bottom of the pan
does not touch the bottom of the Dutch oven) and bake at about 350 degrees F
for 1 to 1 1/4 hours until hens are done.
- When hens are done, increase heat in the Dutch oven and baste the hens with
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cornish Hen Recipes