- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 garlic
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 Rock Cornish game hens, split in half
- With processor, puree first 4 ingredients, then add oil. Process until smooth.
- Place each 1/2 hen on tray, put spinach mixture under skin and arrange hens
on tray, skin side up.
- Bake for 25 minutes (or until done) at 450 degrees F.
Yield: 4 servings
Submitted to Recipe Goldmine by Dawn Marie Brown.