Apple Caramel Glaze for Pork Roast
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple juice or cider
- 2 heaping tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared or dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Coat pork generously before
cooking and every 30 minutes while roasting.
Makes enough for an 8-pound pork roast.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Glaze Recipes