Coca-Cola Ham Glaze
with Lime and Jalapeno
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Coke Classic
- 1/4 cup juice from 2 limes
- 2 cups packed dark or light brown sugar
- 2 medium jalapeno chiles, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- Bring Coke Classic, lime juice, brown sugar and jalapenos to boil in small
nonreactive saucepan over high heat; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until
syrupy and reduced to about 1 1/3 cups, 5-7 minutes.
- Glaze will thicken as it cools between bastings; heat over medium heat about
1 minute, stirring once or twice, before using.
Yield: 1 1/3 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Glaze Recipes