Orange Cranberry Glaze
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup 100% orange juice*
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 ounce fresh mint sprigs
* May substitute Florida Orange Juice from Concentrate
- Place orange juice and cranberries in a small saucepot. Bring to a simmer
over medium heat and reduce by half, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in honey. Rub mint leaves and stems vigorously between your hands and
stir into the glaze. Let stand 10 minutes then remove mint. Be sure to squeeze
any syrup that clings to mint back into glaze.
Nutrients per serving: 240 calories (8% calories from fat), 5 g protein,
51 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 2.5 g total fat (sat. 1 g, mono. less than 1 g, poly.
less than 1 g), 75 mg sodium, Vitamin A 4% DV, Vitamin C 45% DV, Calcium 10% DV,
Iron 6% DV
Recipe credit: Florida Department of Citrus
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Glaze Recipes