Pineapple Ham Glaze
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple with syrup
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and salt in a small saucepan.
- Stir in pineapple, its syrup, lemon juice and mustard.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil.
Yield: 1 3/4 cups
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.