Sweet Baby Ray's Meat Marinade
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 ounces Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce
- 3 ounces red wine vinegar
- 6 ounces Wishbone Italian salad dressing
- 3 ounces dry white wine (optional)
- Combine ingredients and marinate meat from 2 to 12 hours before cooking
to add a unique flavor to your meat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Glaze Recipes