Baked Wild Goose
- 1 wild Canadian goose
- 3/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 3/4 cup cooking sherry
- Place goose breast side down in roasting pan.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cinnamon over entire goose. Rub into skin.
- Combine vinegar, oil, and sherry. Pour over goose.
- Cover roasting pan, and bake for 40 minutes at 450 degrees F. Remove cover,
then broil 8 minutes.
- Turn goose breast side up and broil 8 minutes longer.
- Sauce: Pour off oil, and add flour to make a very thin sauce. Pour over
thinly sliced goose.
>> GOOSE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.