Roast Goose Breasts
- 4 goose breasts
- 1/2 pound bacon
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion
- 3 envelopes gravy mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- Fry bacon until done. Reserve bacon for another use, and save the grease.
- Flour and season goose breasts to taste with allspice, salt and pepper. Brown breasts, a couple of minutes on each side. When done, place in deep roaster pan.
- Sauté mushrooms and onion until onions are soft. Pour over goose breasts.
- Prepare gravy in bowl. Pour over the breasts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetable of choice.
>> GOOSE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.