Roast Goose with Wine Sauce
- 1 (4 pound) goose, cleaned
- Apples, cored and quartered
- 1 large onion
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- Stuff goose with apples. Butter the bird and place in roasting pan.
- Cut up onion and put into pan. Pour wine over goose, and bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F, and bake for 2 hours.
- Thicken pan juices and serve with rice.
>> GOOSE RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.