- 1 (5 pound) canned ham
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1 can apricot halves, drained (reserve juice)
- 1/2 cup apricot juice
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Drain jelly from ham and trim off excess fat. Mix the dry mustard, brown
sugar and Amaretto. Reserve 2 teaspoons. Blend together to form thick glaze.
- Place ham onto bake rack in 2-inch deep drip pan. Score diamonds on top of ham.
Pour mixture over top of ham.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes, basting every 20 minutes with drippings. During
last 20 minutes of baking, place apricot halves on top of ham and sprinkle 2
teaspoons Amaretto over top.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.