- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 (7-to-8-pound) fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, heat the jelly until melted and smooth.
- Remove jelly from the heat and stir in mustard, cinnamon and cloves.
- Brush the mixture all over the ham and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, basting
every 10 to 15 minutes.
Per serving: 340 calories (52 percent from fat), 32 g protein, 8 g carbohydrates,
no fiber, 19 g fat, 168 mg cholesterol, 2,317 mg sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.