- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch ground cloves
- 1 (7-to-8-pound) fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a saucepan, heat the jelly until melted and smooth.
- Remove jelly from the heat and stir in mustard, cinnamon and cloves.
- Brush the mixture all over the ham and bake for 45 to 60 minutes, basting
every 10 to 15 minutes.
Per serving: 340 calories (52 percent from fat), 32 g protein, 8 g carbohydrates,
no fiber, 19 g fat, 168 mg cholesterol, 2,317 mg sodium
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes