A simple glaze over ham makes for an easy special occasion meal.
- 5 pound fully cooked whole boneless ham
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- 2/3 cup apricot nectar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degrees
F oven for 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F (about
15-18 minutes per pound.)
- For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg
- Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until
thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Brush ham with glaze. Continue baking for 15-20 minutes more, brushing occasionally
Serves 20 | 10 min prep | 90 min cook
Nutrition: Calories: 208 calories Protein: 25 grams Fat: 9 grams Sodium:
1572 milligrams Cholesterol: 64 milligrams Saturated Fat: 3 grams Carbohydrates:
6 grams Fiber: 0 grams
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Pork Board - porkbeinspired.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes