Apricot Glazed Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup apricot preserves bay leaves (for decoration)
- 3 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 can pineapple rings
- Maraschino cherries (for the center of each pineapple ring)
- Juice from pineapple and cherries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- Trim top from ham. Cut crisscross design on top and sides of ham.
- Place ham the night before cooking in a pan deep enough to marinate with juices and
- The next day, place ham in baking dish; spread apricot preserves all over
top and sides of ham.
- Space pineapple rings on top and sides of ham and a maraschino
cherry with wooden picks.
- Decorate between with bay leaves, if you wish.
- Bake in a 325 degree F oven for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes