Apricot-Mustard Glazed Ham
You may use a small half or whole cured ham if you wish instead of the canned
- 1 (3 pound) can ham, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom (optional)
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan.
- Bake for one hour.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine.
- Stir in apricot preserves,
mustard, brown sugar and cardamom.
- Brush ham generously with apricot glaze.
- Return to oven, bake 30 minutes longer, brushing occasionally with glaze.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.