Baked Ham with Cornbread Apricot Stuffing
- 1 (4 pound) smoked boneless ham
- 1 (8-inch square) pan cornbread (homemade or mix)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup beef broth
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325 degrees F for about
1 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140 degrees F. Slice to serve.
- Meanwhile, crumble baked cornbread. Place in large mixing bowl.
- In medium skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter until onion is tender;
stir in preserves and pecans; toss with cornbread. Turn into a greased 2-quart
casserole. Drizzle broth over stuffing.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30-45 minutes, until heated through and lightly
- Serve with smoked ham.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes