Baked Ham in Champagne
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (9 - 10 pound) boneless ham
- 1 pound light brown sugar, divided
- 2 bottles extra-dry champagne, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Pineapple slices
- Sliced apples
- Score ham and place on rack in baking pan. Cover top with 1 cup brown sugar and
pour 1 bottle champagne over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.
- Combine remaining bottle champagne, remaining brown sugar, honey, ginger and
mustard and bring to a rolling boil in saucepan.
- Lower heat and simmer while basting ham every 15 minutes.
- Garnish with pineapple and apples, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes