Baked Ham in Champagne
- 1 (9 - 10 pound) boneless ham
- 1 pound light brown sugar, divided
- 2 bottles extra-dry champagne, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Pineapple slices
- Sliced apples
- Score ham and place on rack in baking pan. Cover top with 1 cup brown sugar and
pour 1 bottle champagne over the top.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours.
- Combine remaining bottle champagne, remaining brown sugar, honey, ginger and
mustard and bring to a rolling boil in saucepan.
- Lower heat and simmer while basting ham every 15 minutes.
- Garnish with pineapple and apples, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.