Baked Ham with Creole Mustard Glaze
Want a new holiday ham recipe with a Creole twist? The spicy-sweet glaze is easy
to make with Zatarain’s Creole Mustard, and topping off your ham with pineapples
and cherries adds just the right amount of holiday flair.
- 1 ready-to-eat ham, about 8 pounds
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup ZATARAIN'S® Creole Mustard
- Whole cloves
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple rings, drained
- Marschino cherries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix brown sugar and Creole Mustard in medium bowl; set aside.
- Place ham in large foil-lined roasting pan.
- Score top of ham in diamond pattern.
- Place whole cloves in centers and points of diamonds.
- Arrange sliced pineapple and cherries on top of ham.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with mustard mixture during last
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing.
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 1 hr 30 min | Yield: 18 servings
Nutritional information: (amount per serving) Calories: 229 Sodium: 1245mg
Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 13g Cholesterol: 88mg Protein: 33g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes