Baked Ham with Honey-Apricot Glaze
A spiral-sliced ham is an easy and elegant start to a holiday meal.
- 1 (10-14 pound) fully cooked smoked ham, spiral sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1 (6-ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Stir together remaining ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bake ham for 30 minutes.
- Pour glaze over ham and continue to bake until ham is heated through, about a total of 2 1/2 hours (about 15-18 minutes per pound).
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 2 hr | Servings: 20
Nutritional Information: Calories: 407 calories Protein: 30 grams Fat: 23 grams Sodium: 1881 milligrams Cholesterol: 86 milligrams Saturated Fat: 8 grams Carbohydrates: 19 grams Fiber: 0 grams
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
National Pork Board