Baked Ham with Pepsi Cola Sauce
- 1 small ham
- Whole cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi Cola
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 mashed clove garlic
- Score ham and stud with cloves.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes.
- Serve sauce over sliced ham.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.