Baked Ham with Pepsi Cola Sauce
- 1 small ham
- Whole cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pepsi Cola
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 mashed clove garlic
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Score ham and stud with cloves.
- Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes.
- Serve sauce over sliced ham.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes