- 1 cooked ham, half or whole
- Ground cloves, to taste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 apple
- Pineapple rings
- Place cooked ham in pan.
- Rub in 1 tablespoon brown sugar and sprinkle with cloves.
- Pare and cut apple in eighths, place around and over ham.
- Sprinkle brown
sugar over apples.
- Decorate with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries.
- Cover and bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees F, basting frequently.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.