- 1 cooked ham, half or whole
- Ground cloves, to taste
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 apple
- Pineapple rings
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place cooked ham in pan.
- Rub in 1 tablespoon brown sugar and sprinkle with cloves.
- Pare and cut apple in eighths, place around and over ham.
- Sprinkle brown
sugar over apples.
- Decorate with pineapple rings and maraschino cherries.
- Cover and bake for about 1 hour at 350 degrees F, basting frequently.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes