Baked Spiral Cut Ham
with Honey-Apricot Glaze
- 1 (10-14 pound) spiral sliced, fully cooked ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Mix together remaining ingredients in medium bowl; set aside.
- Bake ham for 30 minutes; pour glaze over ham and continue to bake another
30 minutes to 1 hour until ham is heated through.
Yield: 14 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes