Blanket Wrapped Ham
- 1 (12-15 pound) ham with small butt end removed
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Enough cider or apple juice to make dough
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Ham: Trim off rind and greater part of fat. Place in an open roasting pan
with fat side up. Cover with the dough blanket.
- Dough Blanket: Roll out the dough on a floured board to about 1/2 to 1/4
inch thick. Place over top of ham, but do not tuck under ham.
- Bake at 300 degrees F, allowing 25 minutes for each pound of ham.
- Discard the blanket and carve.