Blanket Wrapped Ham
- 1 (12-15 pound) ham with small butt end removed
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Enough cider or apple juice to make dough
- Ham: Trim off rind and greater part of fat. Place in an open roasting pan
with fat side up. Cover with the dough blanket.
- Dough Blanket: Roll out the dough on a floured board to about 1/2 to 1/4
inch thick. Place over top of ham, but do not tuck under ham.
- Bake at 300 degrees F, allowing 25 minutes for each pound of ham.
- Discard the blanket and carve.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.