Blanket Wrapped Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12-15 pound) ham with small butt end removed
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Enough cider or apple juice to make dough
- Ham: Trim off rind and greater part of fat. Place in an open roasting pan
with fat side up. Cover with the dough blanket.
- Dough Blanket: Roll out the dough on a floured board to about 1/2 to 1/4
inch thick. Place over top of ham, but do not tuck under ham.
- Bake at 300 degrees F, allowing 25 minutes for each pound of ham.
- Discard the blanket and carve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes