Cajun Style Holiday Ham
Ready to experience the holidays Cajun style? Bring in some Louisiana Cajun flavor
to your holiday dinner with Slap Ya Mama’s Cajun Style Holiday Ham complete with
our famous original blend and seafood boil seasoning. Say goodbye to traditional
holiday meals because our recipe will keep you wanting more year round!
- 1 (8 pound) picnic ham
- 12 ounces Coke
- 1 pound Slap Ya Mama Seafood Boil
- Slap Ya Mama Original Blend Seasoning, to taste
- Fill a large pot halfway with water and pour in Slap Ya Mama Seafood Boil. Bring
to a boil and place ham into the pot. Boil for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove ham and let drain and cool.
- Preheat over at 400 degrees F. Trim top skin from ham leaving a little fat. In
a crisscross pattern, slice the top of the ham about 1/4 inch deep.
- Place ham in a roasting pan with 1/2 cup of water in the bottom of the pan. Pour
Coke evenly over ham. Now season the whole ham with Slap Ya Mama Original Blend
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees F and continue cooking for another 30 minutes or until
there is a nice crisp on the exterior of the ham.
- Carve ham, serve and enjoy!
Recipe and photograph provided used with permission from