California Glazed Ham
- 1 (5 pound) canned ham
- Whole cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Place ham in a shallow metal baking pan; score top in a diamond pattern.
Insert whole cloves in center of each diamond. Pour beer over ham.
- Set gas grill on low. Grill 4 inches from heat, basting with beer several
times for 45 minutes.
- Combine orange marmalade, soy sauce and mustard in a small bowl. Brush on
- Grill, basting several times with pan drippings, for 45 minutes or until
- Place on carving board and slice.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.