California Glazed Ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (5 pound) canned ham
- Whole cloves
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle beer
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Place ham in a shallow metal baking pan; score top in a diamond pattern.
Insert whole cloves in center of each diamond. Pour beer over ham.
- Set gas grill on low. Grill 4 inches from heat, basting with beer several
times for 45 minutes.
- Combine orange marmalade, soy sauce and mustard in a small bowl. Brush on
- Grill, basting several times with pan drippings, for 45 minutes or until
- Place on carving board and slice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes