Cherry-Glazed Baked Ham
- 1 (5 to 7 pound) fully cooked ham
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Bake ham. Thirty minutes before end of baking time, remove from oven.
- Pour drippings from pan.
- Score fat surface lightly in uniform diamond pattern.
- Strain pie filling; set cherries aside.
- Stir together syrup from pie filling, marmalade, sherry and orange juice.
Pour syrup mixture over ham.
- Continue baking 30 minutes longer or until ham is done, basting frequently
- Garnish ham with reserved cherries.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups glaze