Cider Basted Ham
- 1 (4 1/2 to 5 pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Score top of ham with sharp knife and insert cloves. Place in shallow roasting
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine brown sugar, mustard and cider. During
last 20 minutes of baking, spoon half of brown sugar glaze over ham. Continue
baking, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.
- Place peach halves cut side up in 9-inch square pan; pour remaining half
of glaze over peaches.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Fill each warmed peach with cranberry sauce and serve with ham.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.