Cider Basted Ham
- 1 (4 1/2 to 5 pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Score top of ham with sharp knife and insert cloves. Place in shallow roasting
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl combine brown sugar, mustard and cider. During
last 20 minutes of baking, spoon half of brown sugar glaze over ham. Continue
baking, occasionally spooning glaze over ham.
- Place peach halves cut side up in 9-inch square pan; pour remaining half
of glaze over peaches.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Fill each warmed peach with cranberry sauce and serve with ham.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes