- 1 (6 pound) ham
- Brown sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can Coca-Cola
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Score top of ham. Place in oven just until hot.
- Remove from oven and cut skin off ham. Pack outside of ham well with brown
sugar about 1/4-inch thick.
- Pour Coca-Cola in bottom of pan. Do not pour over ham.
- Place ham in oven and let top of ham cook dry for about 10 minutes.
- Remove and baste.
- Continue cooking ham, uncovered, for 1 hour, basting every 10 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and baste occasionally as it cools.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.