Coco Kiwi Pork
- 1 pound boneless fresh ham, sliced for stir fry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, honey, lime juice, cornstarch and
ginger. Add pork strips. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir fry for
3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and stir fry one minute longer.
- Add marinade to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce thickens. Stir in cashews
and coconuts. Heat through.
- Serve garnished with kiwifruit slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes