Coco Kiwi Pork
- 1 pound boneless fresh ham, sliced for stir fry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon dry ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, wine, honey, lime juice, cornstarch and
ginger. Add pork strips. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain pork, reserving marinade.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and stir fry for
3 to 4 minutes. Add onion and stir fry one minute longer.
- Add marinade to skillet. Cook and stir until sauce thickens. Stir in cashews
and coconuts. Heat through.
- Serve garnished with kiwifruit slices.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.