- 1 fully cooked smoked ham steak, 1-inch thick, or thick slices for 4 servings
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 to 2 teaspoons
whole cloves or 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Slash fat around edges of ham, if necessary. Place ham in a shallow greased baking
- Combine cranberry sauce and corn syrup.
- Stick whole cloves in ham fat around the edges, or stir ground cloves into sauce.
- Pour sauce over ham.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes, basting occasionally with the sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.