Crunchy Almond Glazed Ham
- 1 (16 ounce) can cling peach halves
- 1 (16 ounce) can pear halves
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 (2 1/2 to 3 pound) ready-to-eat ham
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- Maraschino cherries
- Parsley sprigs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain peach and pear halves, reserving 1/2 cup peach syrup.
- Combine peach syrup, brown sugar, lemon juice and mustard for glaze.
- Broil ham 3 inches from heat 15 minutes.
- Turn and broil 10 minutes longer.
- Place drained peach and pear halves, cut sides up, around ham.
- Brush fruit and
ham generously with glaze and broil until fruits are delicately browned.
- Cover ham slice with almonds and drizzle remaining glaze over ham and fruits.
- Broil briefly to toast almonds.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries and parsley.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes