Easter Ham with Kiwi Fruit
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 (12 1/2 ounce) can sliced pineapple
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (6 pound) cooked ham
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 kiwi fruit peeled, and sliced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine crushed kiwi and maple syrup, the juice from the
canned pineapple (set pineapple aside) and the brown sugar.
- Brush on glaze, place ham in oven covered loosely with foil for 30 minutes.
- Place carrots and potatoes in with the ham and brush on remaining glaze;
bake uncovered for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and slice, topping with slices of the kiwi fruit.
Source: California Kiwi Fruit Commission
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes