Easter Ham Pie
- 2 (9-inch) pastry crusts
- 8 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 5 ounces frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 eggs (at room temperature)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- Lemon pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line pie pan with 1 crust.
- Sauté peppers and ham in olive oil for 3 minutes, then season with pepper.
- Whisk 2 eggs and ricotta in large bowl.
- Spread mixture into pie crust.
- Pat spinach dry on paper towels, then scatter on top of mixture in pie crust.
- Sprinkle peppers and ham over spinach and top with mozzarella then basil leaves.
- Cover with second pie crust and trim edges.
- Cut vents in top of crust and brush top with 1 beaten egg.
- Bake 50-60 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let set for about 15 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes