Easter Honey-Cola Ham
- 1 (12 to 13 pound) pre-cooked ham
- 2-3 liters Coca-Cola
- Whole cloves
- Clove honey, wild flower honey or corn syrup
- Prepare ham by placing in a deep steaming pan with rack. Pour soda into
pan and bring liquid up to middle sides of ham.
- Steam (simmer) slowly for 2 1/2 hours. Ham will look very caramelized. Place
ham on cooling rack. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Brush ham with honey. Score ham and pierce ham with whole cloves.
- Brush again with honey and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until
Yield: 10 to 12 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.