Fruit-Glazed Easter Ham
- 1 (5 to 7 pound) shank half smoked ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of allspice
- 1/3 cup flaked coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place ham, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer
so bulb is centered in thickest part. Be careful bulb does not rest in fat or
on bone. Do not add water. Do not cover.
- Roast at 325 degrees F until meat thermometer
registers 130 to 140 degrees F for "fully cooked" half ham (18 to
24 minutes per pound) or 160 degrees F for a "cook before eating"
half ham (22 to 25 minutes per pound).
- Meanwhile, place pineapple, orange marmalade, lemon juice, cinnamon and
allspice in small saucepan and cook slowly for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat; stir in coconut.
- Spread glaze over ham during last 20 minutes of baking time.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes