Fruited Baked Ham
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) fully cooked, smoked boneless ham
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Place meat in a shallow roasting pan. If you like, score top in a diamond pattern.
Insert meat thermometer.
- Roast, uncovered, in a 325 degree F oven for 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours or until thermometer
registers 140 degrees F.
- For sauce, snip the large pieces of apricot in the preserves.
- In a saucepan, combine apricot and cherry preserves and orange juice. Heat through.
- Serve over ham.
Yield: 12 to 16 servings