Golden Clove Glazed Ham
This clove-studded, honey-baked ham will be a showstopper at your next gathering.
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cloves, Ground
- 1 ready-to-eat ham (about 8 pounds)
- McCormick® Cloves, Whole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, honey, water and ground cloves in small bowl.
- Place ham in large foil-lined roasting pan. Score top of ham in diamond
pattern. Place whole cloves in centers and points of diamonds.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, basting during last 1/2 hour with spice mixture.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
Makes 18 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
per serving Calories: 198 Fat: 6 g Carbohydrates: 8 g Cholesterol: 61 mg
Sodium: 1465 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 28 g
Reprinted with permission from