Grilled Cinnamon Ham
- 1 (2 - 3 pound) boneless ham
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon, divided
- Prepare grill.
- Score ham into diamond shapes. Coat ham thoroughly with honey. Sprinkle
1 tablespoon cinnamon over honey-coated ham. Place ham on center of rack.
- Cover grill and cook for 15 minutes.
- Re-coat ham with remaining honey and cinnamon.
- Cover grill and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.