Guava Glazed Ham
- 1 (10 ounce) jar guava jelly
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 (5 pound) ham
- Combine all ingredients except ham in saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place ham in foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes. Baste ham with glaze at 10 minute
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.