Guava Glazed Ham
- 1 (10 ounce) jar guava jelly
- 1/3 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 (5 pound) ham
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except ham in saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for
- Place ham in foil-lined pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour 15 minutes. Baste ham with glaze at 10 minute
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes