Ham with Cherry Sauce
- 1 (5 pound) fresh ham
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly or guava jelly
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup light or dark raisins
- Place ham with fat side up in shallow pan.
- Bake approximately 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees F. Half an hour before end
of heating time, remove ham from oven and score fat in diamonds.
- In medium saucepan, combine jelly and mustard; stir in pineapple juice and
wine. Cook and stir to boiling; simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of glaze over ham and return to oven. Spoon on remaining glaze
at 2 minute intervals.
- In saucepan, heat pie filling and raisins to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ham to serving platter.
- Add glaze from baking pan to cherry sauce. Bring to boil. Spoon some over
ham and pass remainder as sauce.
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.