Ham with Cherry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (5 pound) fresh ham
- 1 (10 ounce) jar apple jelly or guava jelly
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup light or dark raisins
- Place ham with fat side up in shallow pan.
- Bake approximately 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees F. Half an hour before end
of heating time, remove ham from oven and score fat in diamonds.
- In medium saucepan, combine jelly and mustard; stir in pineapple juice and
wine. Cook and stir to boiling; simmer 2 or 3 minutes.
- Pour 1/3 of glaze over ham and return to oven. Spoon on remaining glaze
at 2 minute intervals.
- In saucepan, heat pie filling and raisins to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Remove ham to serving platter.
- Add glaze from baking pan to cherry sauce. Bring to boil. Spoon some over
ham and pass remainder as sauce.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes