As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 pound uncooked ham, ground
- 1 pound lean pork, ground
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce
- Beat eggs slightly. Add milk, salt, pepper, cloves and bread crumbs; let stand
- Add ham and pork, mixing well.
- Place in shallow baking dish, shaping into a loaf.
- Spread cranberry sauce over top of loaf.
- Bake for 1 hour at 400 degrees F.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes