Ham with Mustard Fruits
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 fully cooked smoked ham, sliced about 1-inch thick
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 medium clove garlic crushed
- 1 (30 ounce) can apricot halves in juice, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- Slash diagonally outer edge of fat on ham at 1-inch intervals to prevent curling.
- Place ham in microwavable dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Cover with wax paper and microwave on MEDIUM for 8 minutes. Turn ham; arrange fruit on ham.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over fruit and ham. Cover and microwave 5 minutes; rotate dish 1/2 turn. Microwave until ham is hot, 5 to 7 minutes longer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes