Ham with Strawberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 pound) semi-boneless, fully cooked ham
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place ham, fat side up, on rack in open roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer
into center of thickest part of ham.
- Roast for 2 to 2 1/2 hours until thermometer
reads 140 degrees F.
- About 30 minutes before ham is ready, make strawberry sauce. In 2-quart
saucepan, place strawberries, their liquid, cornstarch and cinnamon. Over medium
heat, cook strawberry mixture, stirring constantly, until thickened. During
last 20 minutes of roasting time, baste ham with some sauce.
- Serve remaining sauce warm over ham slices.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Ham Recipes