Ham with Walnut Glaze
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 pound) fully cooked boneless ham
- 1 cup PLANTERS Walnut Pieces, toasted
- Mix marmalade, soy sauce and brown sugar.
- Bake ham as directed on label, brushing with 1/4 cup of the marmalade mixture
for the last 20 minutes of the ham baking time.
- Place remaining marmalade mixture in small saucepan; bring to boil over
medium heat, stirring occasionally. Stir in walnuts.
- Cut ham into slices.
- Serve with the marmalade sauce.
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.