Honey Baked Ham
Begin this recipe at least 2 days before serving!
- 1 (7 pound) medium smoked pork picnic shoulder (bone in or out)
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cups honey or brown sugar, packed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- Make crosswise slits, 1/2 inch apart, halfway through ham to to where knife touches bone.
- Place ham in deep bowl and barely cover with water.
- Stir in sugar.
- Soak at least 2 days in refrigerator.
- Drain. Place ham in roasting pan, lined with enough foil to wrap completely.
- Pour honey or brown sugar and orange juice all over pork.
- Stick cloves all over meat.
- Wrap tightly with foil.
- Bake at 200 degrees F for 6 to 7 hours or until done.
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.