Honey Whiskey Clove-Glazed Ham
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bourbon whiskey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (5 pound) bone-in, fully cooked, spiral sliced ham
- Combine honey, bourbon and cloves in small bowl until well blended.
- Place ham, cut-side down, in roasting pan; brush with honey mixture. Cover
pan with foil and bake at 275 degrees F about one hour or until heated through.
- Remove foil from ham and increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Brush
with honey mixture.
- Bake about 10 minutes more or until ham is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Pour juices over ham.