HoneyBaked Ham Jambalaya
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 pound HoneyBaked Ham, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup long-grain white rice
- In Dutch oven, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté onions and peppers about
10 minutes until softened.
- Add garlic and sauté an additional one to two minutes.
- Add tomatoes, HoneyBaked Ham, wine, basil, oregano, paprika, and cayenne
pepper. Bring to boil, and add rice slowly, stirring to combine. Cover and reduce
heat to low. Simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: HoneyBaked Ham
>> HAM RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.